- 1942 Born and named Stig Ingvar Rosenlund in Stockholm, Sweden.
- 1972- Published many papers in journals of Mathematical Statistics and Actuarial Science.
- 1983 Ph. D. in Mathematical Statistics at University of Göteborg, Sweden.
- 1983-2010 Worked as actuary at WASA Insurance and Länsförsäkringar Alliance, Sweden,
- 1994 Diploma from The Swedish Society of Actuaries.
- 2010 Paper in ASTIN Bulletin 40(1), 271-279: Dpesttw.pdf
"Dispersion Estimates for Poisson and Tweedie Models" - manual Appendix 4.
Rapp was used for the simulation results in the last section of the paper.
- 2012 Paper in ASTIN Bulletin 42(1), 291-324, describing BICH and RDC: Bich.pdf
"Bootstrapping Individual Claim Histories" - manual Appendix 6.
Rapp was used for all numerical results.
- 2014 Paper (online 2013) in Scandinavian Actuarial Journal 2014(8), 690-713: Imp.pdf
"Inference in multiplicative pricing" - manual Appendix 1.
Open access at: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/03461238.2012.760885
- 2018 Paper (online 2018) in Scandinavian Actuarial Journal: Cpse4manual.pdf
"Credibility pseudo-estimators" - manual Appendix 2. Cpse4manual.pdf has more
material, that is more common sense than science, than the published version.
Open access at: https://doi.org/10.1080/03461238.2018.1455153
Some of my published papers in the 1900s
On the length and number of served customers of the busy period of a generalised M-G-m queue with finite waiting room
Waiting for Clusters in Inhibited Renewal Processes (coauthor Lennart Råde)
Age Replacement with Discounting for a Continuous Maintenance Cost Model (coauthor Arne Ran)
Upwards Passage Times in the Non-negative Birth-death Process
Transition Probabilities for a Truncated Birth-death Process
The Random Order Service G-M-m Queue
Markov Chains in Small Time Intervals
1983 Practical Inversion Formulas
Social Darwinist Aspects of Utility and Probability
Numerical calculation of the Cramér-Lundberg approximation